I am thankful today, and I thought if I wrote it down it would help me to remember the next time I am crabby. So, today I am thankful that:
1. Joel was able to Skype with us! It is truly a modern miracle to be able to see his face and hear his voice from so far away!
2. The sun is shining. I love "Mr. Golden Sun" and though the rain has been great I love sunshine!
3. My grass is growing! (See above!)
4. Payday is Friday. Yay for Payday, the best two days of any month!:)
5. Joel has been gone almost 9 months. Too bad this is not a pregnancy, or it would be almost over. (Okay, well that is probably a good thing that it is not, but that's a whole other post!) I have a lot less time to wait than I did when we started all this. Very exciting!
6. I purchased my dad's Father's Day card yesterday. Now if I could just think of a spectacular gift... but this is a post on thankfulness, and I will keep it that way.
7. I have a wonderful new car that always starts. God is so good to me...
8. God is good. I don't think I can ever be thankful enough for that.