I am thankful today, and I thought if I wrote it down it would help me to remember the next time I am crabby. So, today I am thankful that:
1. Joel was able to Skype with us! It is truly a modern miracle to be able to see his face and hear his voice from so far away!
2. The sun is shining. I love "Mr. Golden Sun" and though the rain has been great I love sunshine!
3. My grass is growing! (See above!)
4. Payday is Friday. Yay for Payday, the best two days of any month!:)
5. Joel has been gone almost 9 months. Too bad this is not a pregnancy, or it would be almost over. (Okay, well that is probably a good thing that it is not, but that's a whole other post!) I have a lot less time to wait than I did when we started all this. Very exciting!
6. I purchased my dad's Father's Day card yesterday. Now if I could just think of a spectacular gift... but this is a post on thankfulness, and I will keep it that way.
7. I have a wonderful new car that always starts. God is so good to me...
8. God is good. I don't think I can ever be thankful enough for that.
I'm thankful you're all coming for VBS. Yes, it will be a hectic, crazy week, but it will be memorable :)ReplyDelete
Yeah for Skype! Yeah for Payday! Yeah for more than half way thru deployment! Yeah for new cars! Amazing how much alike our "yeahs" are. That's just fine with me though, cause the older I get the cooler I think you are:) P.S. Rain way out "yeahs" sunshine in my book!ReplyDelete