I have a list longer than my arm of things that are making me crabby right now. So instead of grumping I thought I would challenge myself (in the trend of making alphabetized lists) to name 5 things that make me happy or thankful starting with the letter "A". If this happens again (and I am sure it will) I will just continue down through the alphabet.
1. Apple Empanadas from Taco Bell. I love "Haco Belle" as Kelly used to call it and if you haven't tried this deep-fried treat, you should!
2. Awana, specifically my kids in the yellow group. I could have hugged them when they were so sad to find out I would be gone the next two weeks. Really makes me feel good!
3. Ambulatory-I am so thankful that I have full working use of all my limbs and that I can walk! I really am not thankful often enough for that.
4. Aunts- I am thankful for mine (most specifically, you, Rachel Dawn!) and that I am one to all three of my wonderful neices and nephew.
5. Air Conditioning- I know it is winter but I am surely thankful for this all summer long. After living without it for almost the first summer in this house I know what it is like to not have it. Just because I don't need it right now doesn't mean I can't be grateful for it.
So, you can obviously judge by the number of posts that I have about not complaining that it is an area I struggle with.Just bear with me as the Lord teaches me to do all things with "complaining or arguing" and to be "thankful in all circumstances"!